Premier Toyota of Amherst has an Entry-Level Lube Tech position available!
We are seeking candidates with a basic mechanical knowledge to join our team.
This is a great opportunity to become a Toyota Certified Technician.
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Career Advancement opportunities
* Paid Vacation
* Team Building Events
* Community Outreach Events
* Automotive Lube Technicians perform oil changes and lubrication work.
* Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
* Perform all lubrication services (changing oil transmission fluids and filters) in a safe manner.
* Perform thorough check of customer’s car (i.e.
check additional fluid levels, battery, lights, tire pressure) referring all needed repairs and preventive maintenance to the Service Advisor.
* Operates and maintains all lubrication equipment.
* Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
* Make certain all equipment is in proper working order, especially the lifts.
* Opportunity to work with skilled automotive technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs
* Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
* Working knowledge of shop equipment.
* Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license
* Oil changing and quick lube experience a plus but not required.
* General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
* Ability to work flexible hours. * A high level of energy and strong motivation to learn and succeed.
Location/Region: Amherst, OH (44001)