The International Autos Group is a family owned and operated group of dealerships serving customers in Sheboygan, Milwaukee, Menomonee Falls, Chicago, Minnesota, and the Northwest Indiana markets.
The owner of the organization is Ralph Mauro, the son of Frank Mauro, who purchased his original dealership in 1968.
The International Autos Group promotes their employees' growth within the company.
* Paid training
* Paid vacation
* 8 hour flexible work schedule
* Medical, dental, and vision
* Healthy work environment
* Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
* Assist the customers to find a vehicle that meets their needs by using the current inventory information
* Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
* Assist customers in the completion of their finance application
* Assist management in insuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
* Enthusiastic with good energy throughout the day
* Outgoing and friendly
* Quality customer service skills
* Interpersonal and communications, in-person and over the phone
* Solid ability to overcome client objections during the sales process
* Persistent, competitive and good work ethic
Location/Region: Sheboygan, WI (53081)