Stadium International Trucks has been in business since 1982.
Over that time we have expanded from 1 location with 25 employees to 6 locations with over 180 employees.
Even though we are no longer a “small” business, we still have the feel of being employed at a small business, we try hard to provide opportunities for our employees to learn and grow through education as well as promotions.
We are proud of the people we have at Stadium International Trucks and we are always looking to add good qualified people to our team.
The Janitor maintains a clean, safe working environment for employees and customers.
What We Offer
* Health Insurance - 80% of employee premiums are company paid!
* Dental & Vision insurance for employees!
* Life Insurance Policy
401(k) plan with company match *
PTO and Vacation Days *
Fantastic Culture and Work Environment
* Sweep and mop shop bays when empty.
* Wash and detail trucks.
* Empty inside and outside trashcans.
* Assist technicians in cleaning up waste and oil spills.
* Dispose of used engine fluids, filters, and air cleaners.
* Separate and remove steel and aluminum.
* Deliver customers to home or office; and deliver customer's trucks when required.
Basic Qualifications * High school education or general education degree (GED).
* Three months' experience.
* Commercial drivers' license and insurability.
* Ability to use hand tools and air impact wrench.
* Ability to use forklifts.
* Working knowledge of hazardous and non-hazardous material disposal.
Location/Region: Olyphant, PA (18447)