Northbrook Toyota has served the greater Chicagoland and Northbrook, IL area for over 40 years by providing a great product with a unique approach to customer service.
Northbrook Toyota is focused on creating an amazing work environment for our employees because we realize that they are our greatest asset!
Over the years our employees have helped us become the proud recipients of a range of awards and exclusive benchmarks.
* Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401(k) * Paid Training
* Free OEM Training * Paid Vacation/Personal Days
* Opportunity for career growth * Tenured workforce
* Family-owned and Operated Responsibilities:
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specificationsQualifications:
* Prior Toyota experience a plus
* Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
* Strong automotive background * Strong teamwork skills
* Fast, eager learner and team player * Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
Location/Region: Skokie, IL (60076)