Product Specialist / Sales Associate
PAID TRAINING! Need to work at a place that you want to go to everyday?
Do you enjoy working with people and coming up with exciting options/solutions?
No experience necessary! Great Attitude is Necessary! No College Req'd!
Career Opportunity - Not just a job! Make a real living!
Opportunity is knocking! Northbrook Toyota is growing and has limited openings.
If you are a believer of integrity and customer satisfaction, we would love to speak to you.
We are looking for competitive problem solvers who see things in an innovative fashion, and can make the complex seem simple.
No experience necessary, we will teach you the skills needed to have a fulfilling and successful career in the automotive business.
Northbrook Toyota is one of the region's best dealerships, serving the Chicagoland community in Illinois for over 40 years.
Our team enjoys training programs, a fantastic culture and opportunities for advancement, which are company-wide focuses to help you grow both personally and professionally.
We know that happy employees lead to happier customers.
BENEFITS * Competitively paid training
* Potential for career growth * Ongoing training and personal development
* Medical, dental and vision coverage * Great company culture and environment
* Paid Vacation * 401K
RESPONSIBILITIES * Offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership
* Assist customers in making a purchase decision by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses and needs
* Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales proces
* Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospective customers
* Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses
REQUIREMENTS * Enthusiasm and high energy throughout the sales workday
* Friendly, competitive personality, especially when handling objections & negotiating pricing
* Strong customer service, communication skills, computer and basic math skills
* Interest in training additional sales associates once you get up to speed, and working in a team environment
* Clean driving record & valid driver’s license
* Willing to submit to a background check and drug screen prior to employment
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Skokie, IL (60076)