Phillips Chevrolet of Lansing is looking for a reliable and dedicated night-time Porter Supervisor for our Lansing location.
If you are seeking a position with a company that pride's itself on being #1 and has excellent growth potential look no further! This position requires the ability to work 3:00pm-9:00pm shifts totaling 5 days a week and requires ability to work Saturday.
Schedule consists of 5 days a week including Saturdays for a total of 40 hour work week.
At Phillips Chevrolet, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Phillips Chevrolet is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer
* Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated
* Long term job security
* Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Saturday Lunches
* Discounts on products and services
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Oversee on average between 5 and 15 porters in our service department and ensure job assignments are being completed timely and according to standards.
* Superior communication abilities * Complete opening and closing tasks as required and based on schedule
* Oversee the cleanliness and basic maintenance of the building on shift
* Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
* Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
* Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
* Cleans driveway and sidewalks * Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
* Makes key tags for vehicles. * Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements: * Prefer 1 year of management or supervisory experience
* Valid Driver’s License & Clean Driving Record
* Must be 18 years and old to be considered
* Flexible Availability is REQUIRED
* Ability to communicate on an individual basis and group basis
* Previous Supervisory or Management Experience
* Ability to Drive Automatic and Manual Transmission vehicles is required
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
* Positive attitude THIS POSITION REQUIRES A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND ABILITY TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE REQUIRED PRE-SCREENING: BACKGROUND & DRUG TESTING AND MOTOR VEHICLE REPORT.
Location/Region: Lansing, IL (60438)