Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 20 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
What We Offer
* Medical and Vision * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Perform internal audits designed to evaluate risk and test internal controls, as well as identify opportunities for best practices and more efficient operational processes.
* Determine compliance with established Group policies and procedures.
* Conduct interviews and walk-through's, performing analysis to identify key business risks and controls.
* Prepare reports of findings and recommendations for management that will identify and monitor business opportunities for improvement.
* Assure that financial staff in the field have a thorough understanding of our corporate processes and assist with providing education in areas that need to be addressed.
* Travel to dealership locations as required.
* Remain current and increase knowledge in the areas of auditing, accounting, business and industry trends.
* Conduct special studies for management, as needed.
* Other duties as assigned. Qualifcations
We take care of our people with industry leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing!
* Bachelor’s degree with an accounting major or accounting masters required
* CPA preferred * 3 years of experience in internal auditing, with an least one year in automotive auditing
* Strong communication, team building, leadership and organizational skills.
* Excellent analytical ability and detail orientation.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is expected.
* ADP knowledge is a plus. * Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, position will require more than 25% travel
Location/Region: Villa Park, IL (60181)