What We Are Looking For
Ourisman Superstore is seeking a dedicated Parts Counterperson to help grow our booming business and provide our customers with exceptional experiences.
The ideal candidate will flourish in a fast-paced and professional workplace.
Ourisman is looking for an experience, self motivated Counterperson to sell Chevrolet Body and Mechanical parts.
In 1921, Benjamin Ourisman opened a Chevrolet dealership in Washington.
At the start of World War II, Ourisman Chevrolet was the largest auto dealer in the U.S. Today, Ourisman Automotive Group has grown to over 17 locations and is still owned and operated by the 4th generation of the Ourisman family.
Mr. Ourisman’s standards have set the bar high as “Every customer has to be completely satisfied, every time.
We want them to come back and we’ll do whatever is necessary to reach that goal.”
What We Offer
* Competitive Compensation * Career Growth
* Mentorship Program
* Paid Training
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Life and Disability
* 401 K
* Paid Vacation
* Saturday Lunches
* Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
* Communicate with customer on parts status
* Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
* Be able to read and understand the parts catalog when looking up parts.
* Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
* Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
* Provides high level service to internal and external customers.
* Pulls and fills orders from stock * Maintain a weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
* Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
* Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
* Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
* Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
* Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up
* Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
* Have experience with auto parts sales (preferred)
* Are able to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Have strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Location/Region: Temple Hills, MD (20748)