For generations, the Landers family has been in the car business. Steve Landers Toyota continues to build its brand on family values and a philosophy of serving its guests, team members, and communities. Every Landers team member is absolutely critical to its success. Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work. If you are looking for a great career with great people, apply today!
As a Technology Specialist, you are responsible for assisting our customers in having a truly exceptional sales experience. Our new car delivery process is very important to the Steve Landers car buying experience. Have you been considering the automotive industry but don't know how to break in? Steve Landers Toyota is one of the largest & best selling automotive retailers across Arkansas.
Individuals with customer service in mind at all times and with a positive/outgoing personality are encouraged to apply. We have an in-house training team dedicated to your success; offering online and in-store training programs with our manufacturers.
What We Offer
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Match
* Paid Vacation
* Growth Opportunities
* Family Owned and Operated
* Long Term Job Security
* Health and Wellness
* Accident & Critical Illness
* HSA/Flexible Spending
* Employee Discounts
* Be the product expert. As the Toyota vehicle lineup continues to evolve, the technology behind safety, entertainment, and the driving experience itself continues to evolve. This position requires an ability to stay ahead of the technological curve and retain all the information presented regarding the modern Toyota vehicle.
* Be the face of the company. Our dealership is responsible for selling the most new Toyota vehicles in the entire district. Very few dealerships have the volume or the customer base that we do. We believe that this is simply do to our commitment to quality of service. This position requires tactfulness and an ability to read the customer to best assure that they feel comfortable in their new vehicle.
* Showcase the vehicle. The primary role of the product specialist is to sit with each new vehicle customer and walk through each aspect of the vehicle’s technological features. This position requires that the specialist be able to answer any question which the customer may ask and fix any problem that may arise with minimal supervision. Ultimately, whether the customer is satisfied with their new vehicle depends on how comfortable the customer is with it. It depends on whether they feel they are equipped to utilize all of the features they have just purchased.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 1 year experience in customer service or related field, technology sales preferred
* Available to work flexible hours & weekends
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Little Rock, AR (72204)