Here at Mark Jacobson Toyota, we take pride in creating happy customers - it's our number one priority! Over the years, Mark has satisfied over 35,000 customers from our location in Durham, and proudly serve nearby Chapel Hill, Raleigh, Cary and Apex, plus cities and towns from all over central North Carolina and beyond.
We believe that happy employees make happy customers, so we truly invest in our team and provide the culture and environment for you to succeed!
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to shift your career into drive, we look forward to hearing from you!
This is a great opportunity to start your career in retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the different vehicles on the lot.
What We Offer:
* Paid Holidays * Paid Time Off
* 401(k) * Comprehensive Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance Plans
* Life Insurance Plans * Team Events, and a Great Company Culture!
Responsibilities * Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
* Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
* Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
* Cleans driveway and sidewalks * Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
* Makes key tags for vehicles. * Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications * Ability to follow directions
* Clear and Valid Driver's License * Ability to follow instructions
* Positive attitude * Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Location/Region: Durham, NC (27707)