Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 40 retail automotive dealerships throughout the nation.
Our group also has rental car facilities, body shops, and a real estate portfolio located throughout the nation.
New car franchises include Hyundai, KIA, Honda, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Nissan, Toyota, Infiniti, Porsche, Aston Martin, VW, Lexus and Acura. Napleton Automotive Group employs over 3,000 people and ranks as top Automotive Group in Illinois.
We are also ranked 36 out of the top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2016 based on new car volume!!
Napleton Automotive Group is seeking a Receptionist/Cashier to join our growing team!
This position handles customer transactions through calculating bills and processing payments.
The incumbent must be accurate, customer-focused and able to handle customer issues effectively.
As a Receptionist, this position is key to creating a customer friendly environment. This is a full-time position
* Calculate the customer’s bill using the dealership’s computer system
* Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers and record the amount received on the repair order and/or counter ticket.
* Make change accurately and issue receipts to customers.
* Ascertain and record totals of counter tickets and repair orders, sales deposits and verify against all cash, checks and credit card payments on hand at end of shift (including excel worksheet of service and parts invoice totals) (add credit card slips to balance to batch totals) (communicating any discrepancies) (put repair order, counter tickets or stock numbers on credit card slips or checks) (putting repair orders and counter tickets in order by number).
Verify parts and service invoices to batch posting report must account for all invoices closed from the prior day.
* Process internals daily. * Guarantee all checks in accordance with the company policy.
* Answer phones and direct consumer to the proper department and follow up in a timely manner.
* Handle customer complaints diplomatically and refer complaining customers to the appropriate individual for resolution.
* Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
* Promptly and efficiently answer multi-line switchboard and transfer calls.
* Check with Management at the end of each shift before leaving the dealership to make sure they do not need anything additional.
* Filing (Service Repair Orders, Parts Counter Tickets, Car Deal Files, Hard Copies)
* Perform any other special duties as requested by Dealer and other Managers.
* Regular attendance consistent with attendance policy.
* Able to have a flexible work schedule, including all holidays
Job/Education Requirements: * High school diploma.
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
* Excellent oral communication skills. * Professional personal appearance.
* Ability to communicate customers' interests needs and requests to management and sales personnel.
* Able to work a flexible schedule.
Location/Region: West Palm Beach, FL (33409)