The Finance Director oversees the Finance Department by managing finance sales activities by performing the following duties personally or through Finance Managers at the store. Mossy Auto Group is currently accepting applications for this position however we do not have an open position at this time.
At Mossy Auto Group our employees are our most valuable asset.
Our mission statement is to create an environment of high integrity & mutual respect that nurtures openness, creativity, & innovation.
Every employee at Mossy is absolutely critical to its success.
As a family owned & operated business we consider each employee and extension of the Mossy family.
We promise to deliver the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
* Medical, Dental & Vision
Group Insurance Plans & Discounts *
401K Retirement Savings Plan *
Paid Vacation and Holidays *
Disability Insurance *
LAP (Life Assistance Program) *
Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance
Growth Opportunities *
Paid Training *
Employee Purchase Incentives *
Family Owned & Operated *
Long Term Job Security *
Health & Wellness *
Flexible Work Schedule *
Discounts on Products & Services *
Direct Deposit/Pay Card
* Oversees and manages the Finance Department to ensure all proper procedures and protocols are followed.
* Conducts business in an ethical and professional manner.
* Establishes and maintains banking relationships and negotiates mutually beneficial rate structures for their location.
* Troubleshoot financing of clients of to make sure procedures are being followed, deal structure is being properly established, and all possible avenues of sales opportunities are being actively pursued.
* Assists Finance Managers in getting difficult deals purchased.
* Monitor and maintain profitability of financing and service contracts.
* Directs product implication and standardization across the dealership.
* Uncovers and eliminates marginally profitable finance products and services
Attends managers meetings. * Handles all rate quotations.
Qualifications * Extensive product knowledge.
* Leadership abilities and people skills that contribute to effective communication in creating a positive work environment.
* Professional appearance and punctual
Follows directions from a supervisor & interacts effectively with co-workers.
* Understands and follows posted work rules and procedures and all company policies.
* Accepts constructive criticism with motivation towards improvement in job performance
College Education or equivalent work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer & drug-free workplace.
Offers of employment contingent upon successfully passing background screening (incl.
criminal background check, review of motor vehicle records, verification of SSN & passing drug test at a certified testing facility).