If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a fast growing, family-owned dealership, Group 4 Cars is for you!
We are always looking for qualified individuals to join our sales team. We have an amazing internet sales department that drives incredible traffic to the dealership.
So, if you are tired of spending long hours “on the curb” waiting for people to come to you, this is the perfect solution!
We generate appointments that come in and buy vehicles and we need the right people to assist these customers in their purchases.
Route 4 strives to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
We believe our employees are our greatest asset.
As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciate their contributions to the company.
We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
If you are looking for a new future with a very reputable dealership, take advantage of this very great opportunity!
What We Offer:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage * 401K contribution match
* Free college education * Aggressive pay plan
* Extensive training * Employee vehicle purchase discounts
* Paid vacation * Opportunity to define yourself and your career
* OFF Sundays Responsibilities:
* Build relationships & create customers for life.
Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages, latest technology and benefits.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations.
* Follow-up with buyers to maintain relationships and ensure both repeat and referral business.
* Utilize dealership's customer relationship management (CRM) system for sales control and prospect development.
* Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Attend product/sales training courses and meetings as determined by sales management and the manufacturer.
* Exhibit a high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
* Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day by executing personal income goals consistent with dealership standard of productivity.
* Know and understand the Federal, State and local laws that govern retail auto sales.
Adhere to all Safeguarding, Red Flag, and 8300 procedures and policies.Qualifications:
* Automotive sales experience is a plus, but not required
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
* Available to work flexible hours & weekends
* Eager to learn the dealerships best practices and advance customer service skills
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
* Focus on the customers’ needs and communication to enhance dealership and personal sales
* Enthusiastic and high energy throughout the sales workday
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Location/Region: Paramus, NJ (07652)