Join the fastest growing Chevrolet dealership in Southwest Florida.
Estero Bay Chevrolet has consistently ranked highest in customer satisfaction and is currently the number one Chevrolet dealer in the area!
* Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Long term job security
* Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Saturday Lunches
* Discounts on products and services
* Assists sales team with processing or completing sales.
* Makes sure the paperwork is done right before it goes into accounting
* Provide world class Interaction with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Structure sale price & trade-in presentations.
* Maintains CSI at or above company standards
* Ensure and manage proper follow up and communication with both existing and prospective clients through telephone, mailings and electronic media prior to purchase and service.
* Ensure and manage incoming email and phone calls by responding to customers via electronic media
* Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards
* Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations
* Promotes and maintains good Employee Satisfaction
* Attends required manager meetings.
* Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
* Automotive Finance Experience is a MUST
* A Self-Starter with Aspirations for Growth.
* Exceptional Follow-Up Skills. * Excellent Written Communication Skills.
* Excellent Phone Skills. * Excellent Customer Relations Skills.
* Ability to Achieve Sales Goals and Customer Satisfaction Standards.
* Time Management Skills. Desire to Be Part of a Winning Team.
Location/Region: Estero, FL (33928)