For generations, the Landers family has been in the car business.
Steve Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep continues to build its brand on family values and a philosophy of serving its guests, team members, and communities.
Every Landers team member is absolutely critical to its success.
Our team is seeking a friendly, high energy individual with a positive attitude and serious work ethic.
The position of our Business Development Center Agent provides care and value to our new and existing customers as well as assists in driving sales productivity.
You will serve customers by determining requirements, answering inquires, resolving problems, fulfilling requests, and maintaining multiple databases.
What We Offer
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Match
* Paid Vacation
* Growth Opportunities
* Paid Training
* Family Owned and Operated
* Long Term Job Security
* Health and Wellness
* Accident & Critical Illness
* HSA/Flexible Spending
* Employee Discounts
* Pet insurance
Responsibilities * Build relationships & create customers for life.
Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology.
* Assisting all incoming customer call inquires with minimal transfers.
* Scheduling sales appointments. * Follow up on tasks.
* Long term follow-up. * Maintaining database by entering information.
* Other duties as assigned. * Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day.
* Applicants will be trained and have resources in product knowledge, managing daily, weekly and ongoing tasks.
You will be providing regular reports of personal goals and outcome to supervisor.
Qualifications This position is hourly position plus commission.
* Available to work flexible hours & weekends
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Strong computer skills to include date entry, internet, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
* Need to be able to multitask with attention given to detail and with urgency.
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check.
* Phone/ call center experience is a plus, but not required.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Altheimer, AR (72004)