We are looking for a Parts Driver to join our growing Parts Department!
If you are looking for the next step in your career, apply today!
At Sunnyside Automotive you can expect to work on a team of dedicated employees.
Our team works with a collaborative approach and encourages success amongst each of our members.
The management team is very hands-on. We invest in our employees and promote from within often.
At Sunnyside Automotive, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Sunnyside Automotive is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
Responsibilities * Organize schedule of deliveries
* Maintain cleanliness and operability of delivery truck
* Perform Safe pick up and deliveries * Keep parts department up-to-date on delivery schedule
* Work with Parts Manager to identify potential clients
* Perform all other duties as assigned * Meet and assist the customer in a courteous and professional manner providing them with the information they need.
Requirements * Excellent customer service skills.
* Professional appearance and work ethic.
* Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
* High school diploma or equivalent. * Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
What We Offer * Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
Curious? Come join us for our "Lunch - n - Learn" Career Fair on December 18. Apply today and we will send you more information!
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH (44130)