Many wonderful facilities and shifts to choose from!
A company that believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing is looking for experienced, high-energy CNAs to fill immediate openings available in the Schaumburg area.
Interested candidates should have a CNA certification and related experience.
We have opportunities in both local facilities and private duty cases.
Private duty cases pay rates vary and are lower than facility rates.
Benefits of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
* Weekly pay with direct deposit
* Opportunities to work at facilities throughout the Northwest Suburbs for Premium Pay
* Free continuing education
* Work as often as you want on a variety of assignments - flexible shifts that work around your life!
* Weekend and evening opportunities - No Weekend or Holiday requirements
* An administrative team that is here to support you 7 days a week!
* Joint Commission Accredited
Requirements of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
* Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
* Certification as a CNA (for facility opportunities)
* Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Ability to pass drug screening and background check
* Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
* Adhere to HIPPA and maintain client confidentiality
* Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
* Empathy for the needs of the client
* Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
* Ensures confidentiality and security of the client’s medical information
Responsibilities of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
* Perform various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs.
* Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping.
* Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary.
* Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing.
* Assist client in walking and transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping.
* Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards.
* Ensure client’s rights are adhered to.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Schaumburg, IL (60173)