What sets Walser Roseville Buick GMC apart from the competition?
We are a family focused, performance motivated, values driven company.
As a local, family owned and operated company we have been shaking up the automotive stereotypes for over 65 years with 27 dealerships representing over 20 manufacturers.
We believe in an upfront, honest, and simple car buying experience.
As a Loyalty Manager, you will utilize our current data base of customers to look for loyalty purchase and exchange purchase opportunities.
This is a data driven sales role to look for the opportunities that exist within our own four walls daily.
What You'll Do
* Work with service team to review incoming appointments for the day/week to analyze and compare service guests with our CRM database
* Calculate potential lease returns or buyouts with current OEM programs
* Maintain and update AutoAlert software presets
* Foster relationships with customers * Initiate sales process with prior sales and current service customers to generate car deals via outbound calls
* Schedule in-dealership appointments and track activity using DealerSocket
* Estimate trade values and monthly payment options for prospective customers
* Foster relationships with customers by educating them on financial products and available financing options
* Maintain ongoing communication with management and dealership teams to focus campaigns based on store needs
* Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly reporting (i.e.
Exchange Team log) * Audit deals to ensure proper tracking
* Uphold manufacturer certifications What You'll Get in Return
* Full Benefits Package* Medical
* Dental * Vision
* 401k with Company Match * Paid Parental Leave
* Progressive PTO Package * The opportunity to volunteer through the Walser Foundation
What You'll Bring * Prior experience in automotive sales or business development strongly preferred
* Good phone etiquette and intermediate computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Understanding of CRM software * Strong mathematical skills with at customer service mentality
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask
* Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
We proudly operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions on a daily basis.
They are: * Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Be You. Be Us.
Be Walser. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.
Location/Region: Saint Paul, MN (55113)