What sets Walser Automotive Group apart from the competition?
We are a family focused, performance motivated, values driven company.
As a local, family owned and operated company we have been shaking up the automotive stereotypes for over 65 years with 26 dealerships representing over 20 manufacturers. In addition to our dealership we also operate the largest vehicle reocndidtion cetner of it's kind, an expansive vehilce fleet services team, and collision centers!
What You’ll Do
* Manage all monthly rebates and incentives from each individual manufacturer
* Ensure all rental leins are satisfied
* Responsible for all interest billing * Responsible for proper record keeping and month end close
* Maintain departmental compliance with company policies and procedures.
* Ensure departmental adherence to applicable laws and regulations
What You'll Get in Return * Full Benefits Package* Medical
* Dental * Vision
* 401k with Company Match * Paid Parental Leave
* Progressive PTO Package * The opportunity to volunteer through the Walser Foundation
What You’ll Bring * Demonstrated ability to multi-task, handle frequent interruptions and shifting priorities
* Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel
* Excellent attention to detail with ability to manage your time
* Prior experience with automotive titles or ADP preferred
We proudly operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions on a daily basis.
They are: * Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Be You. Be Us.
Be Walser. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55435)