Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership and CASE CNH Construction Equipment Distributor on the West Coast.
Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 400 employees and 23 combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance.
Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
* Installing various new Thermo King Refrigeration unit on trailers, trucks and vans.
* Mechanical aptitude and motivated attitude is required in order to be considered.
* 1-2 years of basic mechanical experience with diagnosing and repairing experience is ideal but not required.
* Electrical components knowledge is a plus.
* Automotive or HVAC experience is ideal.
Training: * Hands on training will be provided during the first 60 days of employment.
* Safety Training and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided.
Opportunity: * Experience the opportunity to work for the world leader in transport refrigeration.
Find yourself with a rewarding career working next to top master technicians in the industry.Benefits:
* Benefit package includes medical, dental, and vision plan, life insurance/AD&D coverage, voluntary STD/LTD, 401K matching, paid vacation, sick, and holiday.
* Tool Allowance Program. * Boot Allowance Program.
* Company lunches and outings. * Birthday dinner perk.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (90058)