Come work for one of the top rated agencies in the area!
Join the BrightStar Care team, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing.
The Per Diem Infusion Nurse reports to the Director of Nursing and is responsible for providing home health clinical services.
The infusion nurse is responsible for quality and adequacy of services provided.
The infusion nurse is responsible for ensuring that care is delivered appropriately and the standards of quality are adhered to.
This is a great opportunity to work near your home, providing one-on-one care in home health.
Infusion Registered Nurse / RN Job
• Perform care as defined by client’s individual Plan of Care and within scope of state’s nurse practice act
• Monitor patient’s condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
• Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill
• Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
• Counsels the client and family in meeting nursing and related needs
Infusion Registered Nurses / RNs will enjoy the following
• Variety of assignments, procedures and treatments
• Flexible schedules • Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home
• One to one patient care • Continuing education
• Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Registered Nurse / RN Job Requirements include:
Unrestricted RN license in Washington State
Previous Infusion experience required
Reliable car / auto insurance
Clean background and criminal record Current CPR/BLS
Peripheral IV starts/maintenance & IV Infusion Therapy Injection and self-infusion training Phlebotomy for adult and pediatric patients
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Puyallup, WA (98372)