Phillips Chevrolet is currently accepting applications for part-time morning/evening car porters.
This position requires the ability to work daytime and evening shifts totaling 5 days a week and requires ability to work Saturday.
Schedule consists of 5 days a week including Saturdays for a total of a 28 hour work week.
At Phillips Chevrolet, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Phillips Chevrolet is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer
* Medical and Dental * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness * Flexible Work Schedule
* Saturday Lunches * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
* Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
* Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
* Cleans driveway and sidewalks * Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
* Makes key tags for vehicles. * Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications * Ability to follow directions
* Clear and Valid Driver's License * Ability to follow instructions
* Positive attitude * Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Location/Region: Lansing, IL (60438)