We are currently seeking a Part Time Porter to join our growing team in the Detail Center.
We offer a clean and safe environment. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
At Rydell Auto Center, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Rydell is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
Schedule/Pay * Above-average wages starting at $13 per hour
* 4-8pm Monday-Friday Benefits
* We offer great “in-house” benefits including discounted services, an employee vehicle purchase program and paid time off to volunteer.
Responsibilities * Verify the receipt of and perform damage inspections of new vehicles delivered to the dealership
* Park vehicles in assigned areas on the lot
* Catalog and store keys in appropriate spot
* Assist Technicians by driving vehicles to and from the service lane, service stalls, details department and parking lot as needed
* Keep driveways and sidewalks clear and free of debris
* Meet and greet guests during periods of heavy traffic
Qualifications * Ability to follow directions
* Clear and Valid Driver's License * Ability to follow instructions
* Positive attitude * Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Location/Region: Grand Forks, ND (58201)