Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives?
Do you want to work for a home care agency that genuinely cares about you?
That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and helps you need.
Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care of Puyallup (“BrightStar Care”) employees uphold A Higher Standard.
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
· We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
· Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
· Customer Service – establishes customer service standards and processes for individual branches and consolidated operation, monitors and evaluates customer service activities and results and implements actions to improve and maintain service.
· Staffing and Recruiting/Staff Management – establish plans to identify and develop sources of qualified staff, contact and recruit prospects, secure commitment for employment and maintain employee relationships to ensure a continuous supply of qualified staff;
· Risk Management – establishes processes for continuous review of operations for compliance with applicable laws and accreditation requirements and initiates modifications or corrective actions as required.
· Schedule staff for new and existing client engagements and fill open shifts as needed.
· Exercises staff oversight to ensure new operations plans, policies and procedures are consistent with company goals and objectives.
Handles personnel issues directly, using appropriate discretion and seeking professional HR/legal advice as appropriate
· High School Diploma required.
· CPR Certification. · Current RN License.
· Demonstrate working knowledge of health care in home and institutional setting.
· Valid driver’s license. · Valid state required proof of auto insurance.
· Experience managing within a healthcare environment supervising field staff, LPNs, CNAs, and RNs is highly desired.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Puyallup, WA (98372)