For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best.
The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
Why Us: We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning.
We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
Russ Darrow Group is seeking a Quick Lube Technician to join our winning team.
We offer the opportunity to earn while you learn.
The Quick Lube Technician will be responsible for lubricating cars in a quick, yet thorough manner in our Express Lube Lane and for carrying out his responsibilities through coordination with the Service Advisors.
Responsibilities * Performs multi-point inspection.
* Perform thorough check of customer's car (i.e., battery, lights, and tires), referring all needed repairs and preventive maintenance to Service Advisor.
* Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, tire rotations, etc.
* Check air pressure of tires; replace tires as needed,
* Perform 4 wheel alignment on Hunter equipment,
* Able to execute fluid flushes, * Operate and maintain all lubrication equipment.
* Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs,
* Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast of rapidly changing technology.
Qualifications * Reasonable knowledge in aspects of automotive repair and maintenance.
* Experience as a technician helper, apprentice or dealership experience is helpful
* Recent graduates from Vocational or Tech School are encouraged to apply
* Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
* Valid driver’s license with clean record
Benefits * Competitive Compensation Plans
* Full Benefits Package * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Company Match * HSA with Company Contribution
* PTO * Growth and Advancement Opportunities
* Continuous Training and Development
Location/Region: Appleton, WI (54913)