Summary Crest Cars is looking for a Porter who is a customer focused individual that will help support our Service Customers.
We believe strongly in developing employees to become top-performers and we consider you a long-term investment.
As an employee of Crest Auto Group you are part of the Crest luxury vehicle family which includes one of the largest selections of new luxury vehicles, along with our Premium Pre-Owned Center. Responsibilities* Maintain vehicles in service appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, and replacing key batteries when necessary.
* Greeting customers as soon as they pull onto the service drive.
* Keeps lots for service vehicles organized
* Clean service drive. * Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
* Place key tags on keys and vehicles. * Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements* Ability to follow directions
* Great customer service * Valid Driver's License
* Positive attitude * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
What We Offer: Employees work in a customer centric environment that offers amenities like:* Large Event Room and Wine Cellar for hosting customer and community events
* Full service Commercial kitchen with on-staff Chef inspired menus
* Full service Cafes in each new car building
* Coffee bars with full time Barista's
* Golf Putting Greens * Customer Technology Areas
Available Benefits of Employment* Highly Competitive Compensation
* Health Coverage * Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage * Group Life
* Short / Long Term Disability * 401K
* Paid Vacation We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Frisco, TX (75034)