For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best.
The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
Why Us: We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning.
We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
As an Automotive Body Technician, you will perform all vehicle body and frame repairs as assigned and in accordance with dealer and factory specifications.
* Working with the Estimator to diagnose any repairs needed.
* Performing work as outlined per repair estimate with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory specifications
* Using power tools, parts cleaning agents, oils, and fluids as needed
* Keeping your shop area neat and clean, and ensuring that customer vehicles are kept clean
* Documenting all work performed Requirements:
* Dependable and ethical with a good safety record and a high degree of attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a firm commitment to customer satisfaction
* High school diploma or GED; Technical institute/training, a plus
* Experienced automotive frame repair a plus
* Good diagnostic skills * I-Car certification preferred
* Have your own tools * Valid driver’s license and satisfactory 3 year driving record
* Willingness to continue your educationBenefits:
* Competitive Compensation Plans
* Full Benefits Package* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Company Match * HSA with Company Contribution
* PTO * Growth and Advancement Opportunities
* Continuous Training and Development
Location/Region: Appleton, WI (54913)