Kunes Country Auto Group is a busy and growing Auto & RV dealership group in Illinois and Wisconsin. We offer full benefits and are a 19-time winner of Automotive News' coveted "Best Dealership to Work For" award. Check us out, and find out what makes Kunes Country different!
* Work onsite and remotely in multiple auto/RV dealerships, across a 50-75 mile radius, using a company issued vehicle.
* Log, investigate and solve technical issues
* Manage IT asset deployment, and management
* Install and configure new network devices when necessary
* Perform hardware and software upgrades on end-user devices as well as IT infrastructure
* Configure IT Security infrastructure (Firewalls, Anti Virus, SIEM, IDS and others as needed)
* Diagnose and repair network issues (Wifi and wired) and run/repair cable if necessary
* Work closely with end users, other IT Specialists and Corporate Director of IT
* Ocassionaly some travel out of town, for specialized projects
REQUIREMENTS * Associates degree or equivalent experience in an IT-related field
* 3+ years of IT related experience * Professionalism and strong communication skills
* Ability to work with all levels and varying positions of staff
* Multitasking skills and attention to details
* Attention for detail * A WIDE range of IT skills. Not necesarrily deep in any one area, but some knowledge of LOTS of things
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off and vacation
* Short/Long Term Disability offered by company with additional available
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Saturday Lunches
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness * Long term job security * Discounts on products and services
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Sterling, IL (61081)