We are a growing and very busy dealer group in the suburbs of Southwest Chicago and need a capable and experienced warranty administrator. We have multiple rooftops and brands with import, near luxury and high line franchises - Audi, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Subaru and Kia. We need a sharp individual to help us continue our growth and maintain the strong and cooperative relationship we have with manufacturers. The opportunity is there - are you ready?
The International Autos Group is a family owned and operated group of dealerships serving customers in the Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Chicago, Northwest Indiana markets and Minnesota.
The owner of the organization is Ralph Mauro, the son of Frank Mauro, who purchased his original dealership in 1968.
Frank Mauro left behind quite a legacy and one that included instilling strong work ethics in Ralph.
In turn, Ralph instilled those hard work ethics in his son, Francis, who became the third-generation of the Mauro family to join the auto industry.
The International Autos Group will do all they can to promote their employees' growth in the company.
* Paid training * Paid vacation
* Flexible scheduling * Medical, dental, and vision
* 401K * Closed Sundays
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Book warranty repair orders.
* Submit claims of manufacturer warranty and follow up
* Service contract claim submission and follow up.
* Maintain receivables schedules. * Work closely with a team of technicians, service writers, and supervisors
* Direct report to Operations Director REQUIREMENTS:
* Warranty experience preferred
* An eye for detail * Ability to work well with others and be part of a team
* Proficiency Microsoft Office * General accounting knowledge preferred
Location/Region: Tinley Park, IL (60477)