The Premier Collection believes that its people are its most important assets.
The Premier Collection was founded on 4 business principles: Integrity, Fair & Competitive Pricing, Excellence in Service and Respect for the Individual. We work as a team, best utilizing our individual talents and skills to reach a common goal.
Our teammates are empowered and trained to be leaders within our organization. The automotive industry is rapidly progressing.
Every day, The Premier Collection takes the initiative to find ways to achieve success through simpler, better, faster and leaner processes.
We work daily to invest in the improvement of our teammates and develop resources to offer opportunities for personal growth and development.
We strive for excellence in all that we do.
* Competitive hourly pay based on experience
* Opportunities for advancement * Family friendly atmosphere
* Employee Vehicle Purchase Program * 401(K) Plan
* Medical Plan Responsibilities* Provide recommendations and assistance to customers in order to arrange the financing of their purchases.
Present customers with additional product offerings to enhance their vehicle and ownership experience.
* Ensure sales are structured to produce the highest profitability.
* Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position.
* Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals.
* Ensure every deal is fully aligned with local, state and federal guidelines.
* Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals.
* Accurately audit team deals Post-Sale and deeply analyze for improvements.
* Guarantee the expeditious funding of all contracts.
Qualifications* Eagerness to improve * College degree preferred or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
* Proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability
* Well-versed in title laws and registration process
* Professional personal appearance and extraordinary verbal/written communication skills
* Expertise in negotiation and presentation skills
* Valid driver’s license We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Elmsford, NY (10523)