The Walser Reconditioning Facility is our centralized inspection, repair, and reconditioning location for our entire pre-owned inventory that supports Walser dealerships across the greater Twin Cities area. This is the largest centralized reconditioning facility in the U.S. with over 80,000 square feet and 17 acres to work on the 1,500 cars that are processed every month. We operate mechanical repair, parts, paint and body refinishing, detail and photography out of this location.
This role is Monday through Friday, no weekends! It is focused on our used inventory so there are no retail customers and you will get to work on every different type of make and model vehicles parts needs; lots of variety. The shift is 2:30pm - 11:30pm Monday through Friday. No weekends!
What You’ll Do
* Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
* Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
* Be able to read and understand the parts catalog when looking up parts.
* Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
* Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
* Pulls and fills orders from stock * Maintain a weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
* Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.\
What You'll Get in Return * Full Benefits Package* Medical
* Dental * Vision
* 401k with Company Match * Paid Parental Leave
* Progressive PTO Package * The opportunity to volunteer through the Walser Foundation
What You’ll Bring * Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Capability to calculate figures and amounts for billing purposes
* Experience with auto parts sales (preferred)
We proudly operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions on a daily basis.
They are: * Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Be You. Be Us.
Be Walser. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.
Location/Region: Saint Paul, MN (55121)