We’re the Patrick Dealer Group, one of Chicago’s largest automotive dealership groups representing nine different franchises.
We carry domestic, import and luxury franchises and nearly 1000 used vehicles.
The Patrick Dealer Group has been in business for over 100 years and strives to not only be the best in sales and profitability but we strive to be the best in customer satisfaction.
What you'll be doing:
We are seeking professional, top-notch, passionate and driven cashiers to join our group!
This position would provide customers assistance within our entire dealership and must have excellent phone skills, a positive attitude and a smiling face.
We have both a Full-Time and Part-Time position available.
What We Offer: * Medical/Dental Insurance
* Long-term / Short-term Disability * FSA
* 401k * Paid Vacation
* Opportunity to grow and advance Responsibilities:
* Greets customers in a professional manner
* Operates switchboard telephone system
* Communicates with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time customers spend on hold
* Takes thorough messages, indicating the callers first and last name, company name if applicable, the time and the message the caller wishes to leave
* Provides basic information to callers who have general inquires
* Prepares sales and service gas tickets for the accounting department
* Serves as a backup to the service department cashier
* Assists the General Manager with various clerical duties as needed
* Friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with all customers and employees
* Calculates the customer’s bill using the dealership’s computer system.
* Receives cash, checks and credit card payments from customers and records the amount received on the repair order and/or counter ticket.
* Makes change accurately and issues receipts to customers
* Records totals of counter tickets and repair orders, verifies against all cash, checks and credit card payments on hand at end of shift
* Works with department managers to keep abreast of new products and services offered by the dealership and any changes in price
* Handles customer complaints with integrity and poise and refers the customer to the appropriate individual for further communication
* Gives cash refunds accurately to customers for approved returned merchandise
Requirements: * Must have dealership experience
* Demonstrated superior customer service skills
* Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task and handle several phone calls at once
* Must have at least a high school diploma/GED
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Must be able to work evenings and weekends
* Professional appearance and strong work ethic
* All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, and valid driver license
Location/Region: Elk Grove Village, IL (60007)