$1000 Signing Bonus dependent on successful completion of 90 day probation period.
Job Responsibilities * Assessing WCC residents health related problems and needs; education residents on their health condition and recovery; developing and implementing patient care plans; helping in rehabilitation, and providing emotional support to residents' families as well as collaborating with multidisciplinary team members. * Identify resident care requirements by establishing personal rapport with residents and families
* Utilizes the nursing process to deliver effective, outcome focused nursing care that promotes residents' independence by establishing care goals; teaches residents and families to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills.
* Provides input to the discharge planning process based on identified resident needs.
* Assure quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measures health outcomes aganist patient care goals/plans; make recommendations regarding necessary adjustments.
* Monitor documentation and follow-up on physician orders to assure accuracy and timely completion.
* Supervises NACs, set goals for performance improvement, and monitors performance to ensure compliance with state, federal and facility standards.
* Ensure proper operation of equipment; evaluates new equipment and techniques.
* Monitor WCC Nursing Department environment to assure compliance with facility and state guidelines for safe, comfortable, homelike environment.
* Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem - solving methods.
Job Requirements/Education/Licenses * Graduated from an accredited Nursing Program as an RN or LPN
* Current, active and unrestricted WA state license to practice as an RN or LPN
* Prior Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) experience preferred, but not required
* Must be able to float to all units as needed
Location/Region: Seattle, WA (98144)