Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives?
Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you?
That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion and earn the recognition and benefits you need.
Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care of Morris County, NJ (“BrightStar Care”) employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing.
We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
· Generous Paid Time-Off Plans
· Free Training
· Part of a team with RN Oversight
· 13 week performance bonus
· OnCall bonus
· Enterprise Champion for Quality 8 YEARS RUNNING!
· Weekly pay w/ direct deposit · We promote from within
· HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
· Joint Commission accredited
· Staffing/client care – effectively manages the Staffing Opportunities and serves as point of contact for Staffing Client Relations.
· Scheduling and care coverage – supports and uses all technology tools and resources to ensure proper business processes; schedules staff to meet client care needs and minimize non-billed overtime; ensures on-call phone and assigned staff are properly trained and available as needed.
· Billing and Coding Management for Staffing and National Account Clients
· Assists with the intake of new clients and informs potential clients of our services and reasons to utilize BrightStar over other agencies
· Assists in the development of organization goals and agency performance improvement activities
· Administers agency policies and procedures
· Assists the Director of Nursing with assessing the competency of staff to promote quality, continuity and safety of a client’s care
· Supervises, educates and coaches other field personnel, as directed by the Director of Nursing
· Provide information to be used for statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of organization activities
· Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
· Assures compliance with all local, state and federal laws
· High School Diploma required
· Proficient in MSOffice (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
· Flexibility and good time management skills A MUST
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Customer Care Manager and/or managing customer service within a healthcare office setting; knowledge of HIPAA and healthcare office regulations.
· Excellent organization, planning, and project management skills.
· Valid driver’s license; valid state required proof of auto insurance.
· Transportation to meet the needs of position and scope of job responsibilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Cedar Knolls, NJ (07927)