Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton is ranked number 17 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
What We Offer:
* Medical and Vision * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities: * Ability to effectively manage all areas of the sales department, including but not limited to wholesale, retail, purchasing and marketing.
* Ability to hire, train and effectively lead sales associates.
* Possess strong closing abilities and ability to work with lenders.
* Understands and keeps abreast of federal, state, and local regulations.
* Ability to handle and resolve customer issues or concerns promptly and professionally.
* Ensure high standards are held for delivery of vehicles to customers.
* Ensure that sales representatives understand and follow dealership policies at all times.
* Ensures proper follow up of all potential buyers by effectively monitoring our prospecting and sales control system.
* Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect new-vehicle sales.
* Assists in setting aggressive yet realistic goals and objectives for the sales team and provides them with the support to meet these goals.
* Directs the activities of all department associates, ensuring proper staffing, discipline, and management.Qualifications:
* Five years of previous experience in Automotive Sales required.
* Experience and knowledge of finance operations, knowledge of bank programs and ability to create excellent lender relationships are important for this position.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
* Previous experience with high volume and producing high units per month is preferred.
Location/Region: Saint Louis, MO (63132)