Sales Manager / Backup Finance Manager
Webb Automotive Group is a forward-thinking company that is focused on offering new career opportunities and growth.
Come join our team and the future of car buying now!
What We’re Looking For: The Sales Manager role is instrumental to our store’s day-to-day operations, responsible for customer retention and profitability of the sales department.
We're seeking a candidate who is an expert in solving problems quickly and efficiently.
As the Sales Manager, you are highly skilled at hiring, motivating, and training.
Not only are you responsible for driving our team towards success, you’re also the person who guides them there.
Responsibilities * Manage all showroom activities for sales team
* Maximize Sales Volume and Gross Profit
* Maximize Customer Satisfaction and Experience
* Spend time with customers to determine their needs, discuss vehicle options, and assist sales team members in closing deals
* Inventory Management * Hire, motivate, and monitor the performance of all new/used vehicle sales employees
* Conduct daily and weekly sales and sales training meetings.
* Coach both new and experienced sales reps on best practices for improving performance
* Monitor and analyze sales consultant performance
* Assist in the development of advertising campaigns and other promotions.
* Ensure proper follow up of all prospective buyers by developing, implementing, and monitoring the CRM system
* Establish delivery procedures and ensure delivery includes an introduction to the service department and scheduling of the first service appointment
* Forecast goals and objectives for sales, gross, and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis
Qualifications * Experience in Desking Deals
* Experience in Automotive Finance is a Plus
* Experience with Used Vehicle Inventory Purchasing/Acquisition is a Plus
* Strong Auto Sales and Sales Management Experience
* Strong Closing Skills * Strong Ethics and Values
* Excellent Leadership and Communication Skills
* Excellent People Skills * Must Pass Background and Drug Screen
* Must have valid driver’s license and pass motor vehicle record test
BENEFITS: * Health Insurance - Company contributes a portion to cost
* Dental and Vision Insurance * 401k with match
* Paid Vacation * Great Culture
Location/Region: Highland, IN (46322)