Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55 retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 20th out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
Napleton’s St. Louis dealership is looking to fill this position which will be responsible for driving Aftermarket Revenue and Profitability results at the customer and dealership level through implementation of corporate strategies, directing customer contact, dealer education, and developing customer relationships to create new opportunities.
What We Offer:
* Medical and Vision * 401K Plan
* Paid time Off and Vacation * Growth Opportunities
* Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and Dismemberment Insurance
* Paid Training * Employee Vehicle Purchase Plans
* Family Owned and Operated * Flexible Work Schedule
* Discounts on Products and Services Job Responsibilities:
* Effectively sell a suite of aftermarket products, including but not limited to, paint protection, sunroofs, wheels, heated seats, tint and/or any other aftermarket products.
* Profitably grow all areas of the aftermarket business through direct interface with end user customers.
* Achieve the sales forecast and gross margin targets, for the assigned region.
* Representing the company in aftermarket professional organizations and using influence to help shape future industry developments.
* Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with customers.
* Any other duties as assigned. Requirements:
This position will provide you with an opportunity to jump start your management career in the automotive industry!
* Experience in the automotive industry is required in a similar sales position.
* Excellent communications skills are required.
* Good negotiation and selling skills. * Working knowledge of dealer and customer business practices.
Location/Region: Saint Peters, MO (63376)