Lustine has proudly been a sales and service leader in the Northern Va. community for over 30 years! In order to continue to provide the highest level of customer service, we are currently looking for a few energetic professionals that are looking to join our award winning team. We're a place for employees to have a career, not a job, and strive to uphold a great company culture.
We're currently seeking Service Technicians to join our team. We are deeply passionate about America, our military and our community. Lustine Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep Ram is proud to feature an on-site Veterans Memorial as well as partners with over 70 hard-working organizations including Wounded Warriors, Fisher House, Arc, Special Olympics, Youth For Tomorrow and many local police, firefighter & school programs. What We Offer:* Competitive pay
* Closed on all major holidays * Full benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Cancer Plan
* Flexible Spending Plan * Community involvement
* Employee purchase and service discount
* 401(k) retirement plan * Paid Vacation
* Family-oriented and friendly work environment
* Tenured leadership and management team, with a focus on career development
* Flexible schedule * Ongoing team outings
Responsibilities* Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
* Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
* Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
* Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system.
* Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation.
* Maintains automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications* Equipment Maintenance, Problem Solving, Reporting Research Results, Quality Focus, Productivity, Estimating, Product Knowledge, Customer Service, Problem Solving, Safety Management and Reynolds Experience
* 1-3 years of experience as a dometic vehicle service advisor
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Woodbridge, VA (22191)