A top food manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician. Candidate needs to be shift flexible.
- Work with gear boxes and conveyors
- Make mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic repairs
- Handle preventative maintenance
- Troubleshoot machines
- Work with production and sanitation
- Must have strong mechanical abilities
- Must be able to perform preventative maintenance
- Must have a strong working knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical repairs
- Must have the ability to define maintenance problems, collect data, analyze and formulate valid decisions
- Must be able to handle a lot of bending and heavy lifting up to 75 pounds
- Must be shift flexible
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH