What We’re Looking For:
The Assistant Sales Manager role is instrumental to our store’s day-to-day operations, responsible for customer retention and profitability of the sales department.
We are seeking a candidate that is an expert in solving problems quickly and efficiently.
As the Assistant Sales Manager, you are highly skilled at motivating and training.
Not only are you responsible for driving our team towards success, you’re also the person who guides them there.
Responsibilities * Coach sales team on proper closing techniques through training and active participation
* Manage all showroom activities for a sales team
* Desk deals as well as assist customers with delivery through Finance
* Spend time with customers to determine their needs, discuss vehicle options, and assist sales team members in closing deals
* Motivate and monitor the performance of all sales employees
* Conduct daily and weekly sales and sales training meetings.
* Coach both new and experienced sales reps on best practices for improving performance
* Monitor and analyze salespeople's performance
* Ensure proper follow up of all prospective buyers by developing, implementing, and monitoring a CRM system
* Establish delivery procedures and ensure delivery includes an introduction to the service department and scheduling of the first service appointment
Qualifications * Strong Auto Sales Experience
* Strong Closing Skills * Strong Ethics and Values
* Excellent Communication Skills * Excellent People Skills
* Must Pass Background and Drug Screen * Must have valid driver’s license and pass motor vehicle record test
BENEFITS: * Health Insurance - Company contributes a portion to cost
* Dental and Vision Insurance * 401k with match
* Paid Vacation * Great Culture
Location/Region: Chicago, IL (60644)