Here at Friendly Chevrolet we pride ourselves on being customer focused.
We know that you, our team member are our most valuable asset.
We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member.
We are the largest Chevrolet dealership and have won dealer of the year the past 7 years.
If you don't have automotive experience but are interested in joining an award winning sales team, we want to talk to you!
Our sales team is full of driven, enthusiastic, and motivated individuals.
Benefits * Extensive Paid Sales Training Program
* Internal Growth * 401k Match
* Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance * Paid training
* Paid vacation * Family owner and operated
* Heavily involved in giving back to the community
* Base salary + Commission Responsibilities
* Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
* Assist the customers to find a vehicle that meets their needs by using the current inventory sheets
* Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
* Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
* Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily reporting any problems to the General Manager
* Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
Qualifications * Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Outgoing and friendly personality, especially while handling objections
* Quality customer service skills and sales track record
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills one-on-one and over the phone
* Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
* Proficient in basic business math including percentages
* Capable of learning and using basic Microsoft Office, accounting software, and proprietary sales programs
* Persistent, competitive and good work ethic
* Focuses on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership and personal sales
* Assist in cleaning and washing vehicles
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55432)