For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best.
The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
Why Us: We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning.
We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
* Performing work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Manufacture's standards
* Diagnosing and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
to specification * Providing labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
* Explaining mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
* Continuously learning new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
* Inspecting and testing new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
* Previous Dealership Experience is Preferred
* Hold a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
* Dealership experience preferred * Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is a plus
* Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
* Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
BENEFITS: * Competitive Compensation Plans
* Full Benefits Package * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Company Match * HSA with Company Contribution
* PTO * Growth and Advancement Opportunities
* Continuous Training and Development
Location/Region: Waukesha, WI (53186)