For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best.
The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
Why Us: We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning.
We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
Russ Darrow Honda in Milwaukee has moved into a Brand New State of the Art Dealership and is looking for an Experienced Service Advisor to join their Dynamic and Busy Service Team.
The Service Advisor is responsible for building strong customer relationships and selling the technicians’ time.
* They greet and consult customers on service needs.
* Perform a thorough vehicle walk around inspection as part of the write-up.
* Sell and up sell services by emphasizing value.
* Keep customers updated on services, * Field all live service calls.
* Take ownership of the customers experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave an impressionable experience with the customer.
RESPONSIBILITIES: As a Service Advisor, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver.
We have determined some factors that may enable your success as a Service Advisor:
* Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
* Drive the sale of technicians' time to meet departments sales forecast
* Prioritize required Services and be prepared to provide options upon request.
* Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
* Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
* Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle.
* One year of experience in a service advisor role strongly preferred
* Must have computer proficiency * ADP/CDK Experience Helpful
* Valid driver's license EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
* Competitive Compensation Plans
* Full Benefits Package * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Company Match * HSA with Company Contribution
* PTO * Growth and Advancement Opportunities
* Continuous Training and Development
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53224)