Walser Buick GMC is hiring a master tech. We have a fantastic location right off of 494 and France Avenue in Bloomington serving, Bloomington, Eden Prairie, Chanhassen, Chaska, Minnetonka, and Richfield. We're a very busy shop with a prime location. It's easy to earn your 40 and then some!
What sets Walser Buick GMC apart from the competition?
We are a family focused, performance motivated, values driven company.
As a local, family owned and operated company we have been shaking up the automotive stereotypes for over 65 years with 26 dealerships representing over 20 manufactures.
What You'll DO
* Perform work as outlined on the repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
* Examine assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended
* Communicate with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time
* Road test vehicles when required * Understand, keeps abreast of, and comply with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
* Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
* Keep abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins
* Document all work performed on the repair order
* Participate in manufacturer-sponsored training programs as assigned by service manager and remain up to date
We're Looking For * Current MFG and/or ASE Certifications
* Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, and be on your feet for extended periods of time
* Must be able to lift, lower, push, leverage, and manipulate equipment and/or items weighing up to 50 pounds
* A Reliable, team player mentality * Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
What You’ll Get From Us * A guaranteed base with incentives for performance – The more you sell, the more you earn.
* Paid training times, Paid ASE Certifications, discounts on shop footware and prescription eye wear, Lunch on Saturdays!
* Full benefits package – Employees have access to a complete family focused benefits package;* Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
* Medical and Behavioral Health teleconferencing services (MD Live)
* 401k with Employer Match * Life Insurance
* HSA/FSA * Family and Work Life Balance Benefits* Paid Parental Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Adoption)
* Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay * Care.com partnership providing eligible employees with back up daycare, access to a large in-home network of caregiving providers (child care, elder care, pet care, house cleaning)
We proudly operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions on a daily basis.
They are: * Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Be You. Be Us.
Be Walser. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55437)