Caring People Home Healthcare is a privately held home healthcare agency that has been in business for over 20 years and consist of 13 branches throughout New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Florida.
Due to an extremely high demand in transportation within our territory, we are looking to bring on F/T and P/T drivers to transport our caregivers (employees) to and from varies locations in Queens/NYC. The ideal candidate must possess the following requirements:
Available Shifts: 3 shifts running beginning at 7:00amBenefits:
· Hourly: $13.50 per hour
· Referral bonus program, 5 PTO days per year
Qualifications & Requirements:
* WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAY AVAILABILITY ARE A MUST!
* MUST possess a valid Driver’s license
* MUST have a great sense of direction * MUST have at least 5 years of driving experience
* MUST possess a clean driving record (no past traffic violation convictions or accidents)
* MUST familiar with all transit systems & routes
* Reference checks from previous employers are required for this position
* Criminal Background and Motor Vehicle Check required for this position
* Great customer service skills * Team player mentality, positive
Responsibilities: * Work closely with dispatcher on a daily basis and must answer all phone calls/emails immediately upon receiving them
* Receive trip requests and execute them both on-demand or as a pre-scheduled request
* Ensure all trip routes are completed in a smooth, timely manner & within the set time schedule
* Notify manager immediately of any repairs/work that need to be handled with the vehicle
* Report all road violations, accidents and unusual occurrences to management immediately
* Maintain company vehicle with proper fuel level, cleans vehicle as needed, keeps interior clean and free of debris
* MUST be good with on-call duties as needed by the Dispatch Manager for last minute call outs.
Must be RELIABLE -- ZERO TOLERANCE with tardiness, no call no shows, and no call outs within 24 hours of start of shift
Location/Region: Forest Hills, NY (11375)