rightStar Care is looking for Home Infusion Nurses
****Experienced REQUIRED: Peripheral IV starts/maintenance & IV Infusion Therapy Injection and self-infusion training Phlebotomy for adult and pediatric patients CVAD experience & knowledge.
* Home visits to provide specialty and core drug infusions such as IVIG & Remicade
* Peripheral IV placement & maintenance
* Central line maintenance * Teaching and training of injections, line maintenance and patient self-provided infusions
* Care coordination with MD and pharmacy
* Development and maintenance of appropriate plan of care
Benefits * Weekly Pay
* Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401k * Very limited weekend and evening requirement
* No Holiday requirement * Self- scheduling
* Autonomous and independent working environment
* Travel required within assigned territory
* Weekly pay with direct deposit * GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
* Free continuing education * Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Joint Commission accreditation
* Current unrestricted RN license in state for which care is being provided
* Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
Must have graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited program
* Reliable car/auto insurance * Physical and TB required within a year
* Clean background and criminal record * Understands regulatory compliance with state and federal regulations
* Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Lansing, MI (48912)