We are seeking an experienced and customer service-oriented BDC Representative to join our team. Why Rice Toyota?
Rice Toyota in beautiful Greensboro, NC is the 1st Toyota Dealership ever established in the Southeastern United States in 1965. Owned and operated on Battleground Avenue by the Rice Family for over 50 years, we offer a professional work environment with opportunity for growth, advancement, and a long term career.
Our paid training program is a fun & interactive experience.
You will learn about Toyota product offerings, our sales process and how we retain our customers for life.
Rice Toyota has been the proud recipient of the President’s Club award for 20 years.
We are the largest new vehicle dealer in Greensboro and have some of the highest customer retention rates in the region.
We are on the hunt for energetic candidates that have excelled in a fast paced environment.
What Are We Looking For? Rice Toyota is seeking an experienced and customer service-oriented BDC Representative to join our team.
We are looking for a full-time employee to work 11am - 8pm. Our ideal candidate has 1-2 years call center experience with a exceptional customer service skills making every customer feel as though they are a part of the Rice Toyota family. Bilingual would be preferred! WE OFFER:* Aggressive compensation
* Medical Plan Benefits * 401(k) retirement plan
* Generous incentive and bonus programs
* Discount vehicle purchase program RESPONSIBILITIES:* Generate appointments and quotes by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market to potential customers
* Attract potential clients and retain current clientele by answering product and service questions received via phone and/or internet
* Contribute to high scores for the manufacturer’s customer satisfaction index (CSI)
* Direct customers to product information resources, including those available on the internet
* Check email frequently and respond to inquiries immediately
* Responsible for making outbound sold and unsold follow-up calls
* Be available to respond to phone AND email inquiries in a professional, well-spoken manner
* Meet and exceed goals each monthly and quarter
REQUIREMENTS:* Bilingual would be a HUGE PLUS
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Time management, prioritization skills, and the ability to multi-task are required
* Self-motivated and goal oriented * Ability to hit sales quotas and closing percentages
* Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment
* Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance.
* Clean driving record * Applicants must be at least 21 years of age due to company’s liability insurance requirements
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and pre-employment drug test.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Greensboro, NC (27408)