Halladay Auto Group is growing and we are in need of experienced automotive service technicians.
We offer a great employee centered working environment and the following benefits:* Health & Dental Coverage
* Life insurance * 401(k) Plan
* Paid Vacation * Paid Holidays
* Opportunities for Advancement * Year End Profit Sharing
* Employee Discounts on new/used vehicle purchases
Technician Specific Benefits* Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
* Air-conditioned shop * State-of-the-art, brand new facility with X# service bays, air-conditioned and cutting edge technology
* 23 bays with lifts and complete tool cabinets for each technician
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided * Discounts on products and services
* Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Apprenticeship program * Competitive wages
Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies and procedures.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed.
* Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications* Must be GM Certified * ASE Certification required
* B-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
* Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Ability to collaborate effectively * Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Cheyenne, WY (82001)