Friendly Chevrolet is an automotive company founded on the belief that people come before profit.
We are the largest Chevrolet dealership in MN and have won “Dealer of the Year” for the past 7 years!
As we continue to grow, we are looking to add exceptional talent and leadership to our team.
Life is too short not to enjoy your work, so don’t settle for just a job.
Friendly Chevrolet is not your typical car dealership.
As a pioneer of the Best Price Philosophy, Friendly Chevrolet has held true to the no-hassle, no-negotiation way of doing things.
We believe our true profit is made through how we treat our customers and employees, maintaining their loyalty for a lifetime.
We offer a professional working environment with continuous opportunity for both personal and career development.
Here at Friendly Chevrolet we pride ourselves on being customer focused.
We know that you, our team member are our most valuable asset.
We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member.
We are the largest Chevrolet dealership and have won dealer of the year the past 7 years.
* Internal Growth
* 401k Match * Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Paid training * Paid vacation
* Family owner and operated * Heavily involved in giving back to the community
Responsibilities: * Ensure timely delivery of parts
* Maintain an accurate detailed delivery log
* Assist other warehouse employees in preparing items for delivery, including packing products and sorting delivery items
* Assist with restocking of shelves * Cleaning and maintenance functions of delivery vehicle as well as warehouse
* Proper handling and filing of customer picking tickets, bills of lading, and other associated paperwork
* General errands for the dealership * Provide courteous, efficient, and professional service in dealing with customers
* Other duties as assigned Requirements:
* Strong computer skills
* Prior automotive parts experienced preferred
* Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team setting
* Valid driver's license and a good driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55432)