For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best.
The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
Why Us: We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning.
We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
Automotive Technician At Russ Darrow, our Technicians repair and recondition cars to meet our high standards.
The Automotive Technician's dedication to doing the best possible job will mean our customers can be sure they are buying safe, reliable, high-quality vehicles.
From repairing engines to adjusting steering and suspension and checking brakes, we bring out the best in every vehicle.
And we'll help bring out the best in you too, with a clean, modern, environment where you can work comfortably all year.
You will also enjoy a generous range of company benefits including paid vacation, medical and retirement plans, and vehicle purchase discounts.
What you will do - Essential responsibilities
* Diagnose and repair vehicles to ensure customers can drive away feeling safe and at ease
* Work as part of a team to solve technical problems quickly and effectively
* Build experience as an automotive mechanic across a wide range of domestic and foreign vehicles
* Follow and promote our high standards of safety, cleanliness and organization
Be part of a team that cares about customers and their cars
Russ Darrow technicians work in a fast-paced environment where motivation is key.
Working together with other technicians you will solve problems, meet deadlines, and deliver great results.
We want you to produce your best work, so we support our associates by providing the equipment you need to get the job done and the feedback that helps you get better every day.
We also promote your interest in learning and development by supporting you in acquiring new qualifications and accreditations.
Qualifications and requirements
* Experience in one or more of the following: engine repair, steering and suspension, breaks, heating and air conditioning
* Knowledge of health and safety compliance
* Manual dexterity and physical stamina, lift heavy objects, and walk and stand for extended periods of time
* Manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Good communication skills and attention to detail
* Possession of a valid driver's license
* Competitive Compensation Plans
* Full Benefits Package * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Company Match * HSA with Company Contribution
* PTO * Growth and Advancement Opportunities
* Continuous Training and Development
Location/Region: Appleton, WI (54913)